Evian flap display
Winner of the German Packaging Award 2015 in the category display and promotional packaging.
- Can be set up in just a few seconds
- Three different bottle sizes possible
- Additionally reinforced side walls for increased sturdiness
- Can be transported to the point of sale flat and with only a few pre-cut parts
A perfect display to ensure high visibility This is the easy-to-assemble flap display for Evian.
The previously metal display was to be replaced by a corrugated board floor display - this is how the easy-to-assemble flap display for Evian was created. The display solution accommodates three different bottle sizes and is readily accessible so that bottles can be easily removed. The display can be transported to the point of sale flat and with only a few pre-cut parts and can be quickly and easily assembled and loaded on site. The side walls are additionally reinforced for increased sturdiness. According to the jury, the resource-saving use of the materials and the clever technical implementation lend the display a compact and stylish appearance at the POS.
The flap display concept
The concept is based on the recognition of market trends and the noticeable change in our customers' demands. "Flap" was designed for customers who prefer an extremely fast packaging process and would like to reduce costs in this way. Economic circumstances entail that costs are viewed from other perspectives. The focus is not only on the individual costs, but on the entire process and cost chain. Administrative costs as well as the costs of packaging materials, packaging, training, errors and logistics form a single unit. This is where the flap display concept comes in. It enables all individual costs to be combined into one product and at the same time achieves a cost reduction.
The advantages of flap displays at a glance
- Only a few seconds required to assemble at the point of sale
- A real power pack, no matter if a tier carries 25kg or 1kg
- Can be set up very easily and without instructions
- No parts lists required for the assembly
- Generous printing areas provide space for creativity