Model GmbH is part of the Swiss Model Group. The Model Group develops, produces and supplies high-quality packaging made of solid and corrugated board, from simple transport packaging to highly refined boxes for chocolates and perfumes. The group is represented by subsidiaries in eight countries. The company headquarters is located in Weinfelden, Switzerland.
We are looking for a Lead Data Management & Analystics Developer (m/w/d) to join our global team as soon as possible.
100% remote work is possible.
- 100% remote work possible
- A Dynamic and international family business which corporate culture is built on collaboration, quality, learning, economy and personal integrity
- A lot of creative freedom in the team and the opportunity to fully contribute
- Modern employment conditions
- Attractive social benefits and benefits, such as bike leasing, discount platform for well-known brands etc.
- If you like working on yourself, we will support you in further education
- You will enjoy 30 days of vacation
- A highly motivated team that will provide you with comprehensive support during your induction and is looking forward to meeting you!
- to define, improve and maintain standard end-to-end (from the source data, ends with the usage of the data in the business and by the customers) Data Management & Analytics (DMA) development processes
- to encompass and orchestrate DMA development practice in the DMA function
- to supervise, enforce and monitor the proper development practice on a group-wide scale
- to develop and modify data models, analytical applications, and reports
- to work within the DMA team to define the business problem and design the best path to develop appropriate solutions
- to translate business requirements into new data models and analytical applications
- to teach further developers and business analysts
- proven experience in Data Management and BI/Analytics development practice at Senior/Lead level
- knowledge of Qlik Sense, Snowflake, and proven development (data modelling, data engineering, BI/Analytics development or other equivalent)
- knowledge of SAP BW/BO and/or SAP as a data source, is a plus
- relevant knowledge of end-to-end Data Management and Analytics function
- experience with process development and management
- very good communication skills, business-driven mindset, desire and (will)power to change the current “status quo”
- thinker and doer
- fluent English
Do you also want to become part of a successful company?
Submit your complete application documents including salary requirements and starting date to:
Stockholmer Straße 40
48455 Bad Bentheim
Please apply via the application form below.
Thank you very much!
We ask for your understanding that in the case of a postal application, the documents will not be returned. Your application documents will be digitized and then destroyed in accordance with data protection regulations. By sending us your postal application, you agree to the digitalization. More detailed information on data processing and data protection can be found here.