Model Obaly a. s. in Opava (CZ) has the largest production capacity and the widest range of corrugated board packaging of all Model locations in Central Europe. The packaging developed in this plant meets the highest market and logistics standards. The product range extends from simple transport packaging to highly refined, multicolour printed displays, which are produced in small series as well as large print runs.
- Packaging and displays made from corrugated board
- Production capacity of 130 million m2 / year
- Market regions: Eastern Bohemia, Moravia, Slovakia, Southern Poland
Our folding carton plant in Opava is characterised by spacious production capacities in new buildings, upgraded product development including DTP, highly qualified personnel and efficient production processes. Model thus offers packaging that promotes the market success of the packaged products through its creativity and effects. The ingenious combination of 8-colour offset printing with various varnishes, foil and relief embossing as well as other finishing processes at the point of sale will certainly attract the attention of the end customer.
For special products, the plant works closely with other Model companies in the Czech Republic, Poland, Switzerland and Germany. The cooperation with the folding box plant at the same location provides unique combinations of corrugated board and solid board as well as of offset and flexo printing.
- Packaging made of solid board, offset-laminated corrugated board packaging
- Production capacity of 29.000t / year
- Market regions: Czech Republic, Slovakia and Poland, Germany
We at Model Copack Plus do not only produce packaging, we of course also like to package your products directly with it. Copack Plus services are in demand for a variety of reasons, but the advantageous assumption of complete packaging and logistics processes - e.g. for campaign or promotional products - is in the foreground. You save transport costs if you have the packaging produced directly in our Model Obaly a. s. production plant in Opava.
- Assumption of complete packaging and logistics processes
- A wide range of services relating to co-packing
- Market regions: North Moravia, South Poland, Western Europe