Model AG in Weinfelden is our oldest and largest corrugated board plant. It is the parent company of the entire Model Group. From this location, we primarily serve the market regions: German-speaking Switzerland, Ticino, Southern Germany and Austria. Thanks to close cooperation with the other Model locations, even special projects can be solved efficiently. Thanks to its process-oriented structure, Model AG in Weinfelden is geared towards the rapid, error-free and efficient processing of customer orders.
At our Weinfelden location, we offer a product range from simple transport packaging to high quality, refined displays. Ultimate flexibility: One of the most productive corrugated board machines in the world, processing machines of the latest generation, a fully automatic high-rack warehouse with 10,000 pallet spaces and in-house truck fleet. This, and above all our experienced and innovative employees, make this location one of the most efficient in the entire industry.
- Packaging and displays made from corrugated board
- Production of high-quality punching tools
- Production capacity of 200 million m2 corrugated board / year
- Market regions: German-speaking Switzerland, Ticino, Southern Germany and Austria
Papertrading distributes the papers which are intended both for the Model Group's own needs and for external customers. Quality, delivery reliability and flexibility have top priority at Model AG in Weinfelden.
- Test liner in the grammages 115 - 200 g/m2
- Corrugating medium in the grammages 100 - 160 g/m2
- Two paper machines, each with a working width of 250 cm on a recycling basis
Downloads & certificates
- Paper: ISEGA (Certificate of compliance)
- Paper: Mitgliedschaft VSMR
- Packaging: BRC (Global Standard for packaging and packaging materials)
- Packaging: PSD (Processstandard)
- Packaging: SMETA (Responsible Sourcing Program)
- Paper and packaging: ISO 9001 (Quality Management System) ISO 14001 (Environmental Management System) ISO 45001 (Work and health management system)
- Paper and packaging: ISO 50001 (Energy Management System)
Job vacancies & training