Information Systems Specialist (a)Support our employees with technical questions.
As an IT specialist, you are the expert for computers. You will commission and set-up computers, other devices, server systems and networks. In addition, you maintain servers and networks and give support to eliminate technical bugs.
At Model AG, you will support users in all departments, such aspaper mill, cardboard production and administration. Your assets to bring in are logical-abstract thinking skills, ability to grasp problems quickly and spatial imagination.
IT specialists are well demanded professionals, and there are many career opportunities open to you after completing your vocational training, even within Model AG.
Would you like to support us?
What you offer
- Logical-abstract thinking skills because you will be working with different software applications.
- Quick perception, so you can quickly identify the problems.
- Creativity in finding solutions because there are many complex tasks.
- Good manners because you will have contact with different people from production employees to superiors
- Good English skills because a large part of the programs are in English.
What we will offer
- Induction days with all otherapprentices
- Attractive apprenticeship salary, including performance bonuses
- Six weeks’ holiday
- Payment of costs for school and training related materials
- Payment of travel costs to school
- Contribution to costs for completing additional qualifications/courses
- Contribution to costs for exam preparation courses
- Annual apprentices’ event
- Subsidised lunch in company canteen
- Model AG, Weinfelden, Switzerland
- Vocational college: Bildungszentrum für Technik, Frauenfeld
- Duration: Four years
- Free apprenticeship places 2023