Logistics specialist (a)Get our packaging where it needs to be.
As a logistics expert, you will get things organised. Tonnes of packaging pass through our warehouse: thanks to you, they will also be delivered on time.
Our logistics specialists keep an overview of the computer system, the warehouse and the material handling equipment. You will unload incoming material from the lorry, check the delivery note and store it away. For outgoing goods, it is then all about safe shipping and on-time delivery to the customer.
The latest software will help you to keep an overview of more than 15,000 pallets. You will also control the warehouse climate to ensure that it is optimised for our products. It is then down to transport and distribution: and, of course, you will also be working here with cutting-edge transport systems and the latest generation of forklift trucks.
Ready to handle incoming goods?
What you offer
- Practical skills, because you will be packing goods and driving a forklift.
- The ability to work with care and accuracy, because everything has to be put in precisely the right place.
- Communication skills, because you will be phoning suppliers and colleagues.
- An interest in computers, because you will be working with modern warehousing software.
What we will give you
- Induction days with all the new apprentices
- Attractive apprenticeship salary, including performance bonuses
- Six weeks’ holiday
- Payment of costs for college supplies/training materials
- Payment of travel costs to college
- Contribution to costs for completing additional qualifications/courses
- Contribution to costs for exam preparation courses
- Annual apprentices’ event
- Model AG, Niedergösgen, Switzerland
- Vocational college: Berufsbildungszentrum Olten
- Duration: Three years