We are one of the leading producers of cardboard packaging and a provider of associated services in the Czech Republic, with more than 1,370 employees in our facilities in Opava, Nymburk, Hostinné and Moravské Budějovice.
We are a member of the Swiss Model Group, with production facilities in Switzerland, Germany, Czech Republic, Poland and Croatia and an annual turnover of approx. 1 067 mil. CHF
According to the ranking established by Bisnode, a company providing data and analyses, we became the most stable Czech firm in the period 2016 to 2020.
- To ensure the entire end-to-end operation in the area of e-commerce, CRM and marketing CRM, provide technical support for the countries
- Responsibility for the further system development, continuous alignment with CI / CD and delivery in the multi-cloud environment
- Management of technical questions with our suppliers and implementation partners, like performance, release and license management, system extensions and add-ons implementation, integration to our system landscape etc.
- Management and monitoring of service level agreement with our service providers
- Development and testing of new functions together with the business and responsibility for the technical documentation
- General support - coordination of third-party service providers
- You will be a member of wider IT business application team
- You will also participate in the strategic development of the roadmap, taking optimal account of costs and benefits and the long-term IT strategy
- Comprehensive knowledge of Salesforce (Sales, Commerce, Pardot), data structures, Lightning platform and maintenance
- Very good IT / technical background
- Proven project management skills. Ability to build strong relationships with virtual, international (and cross-cultural) teams
- Strategic skills to develop long-term visions and the ability to translate these into actionable roadmaps that are widely accepted
- Communicative, dynamic and assertive
- You enjoy an agile way of working with short decision-making paths
- Fluent in English is a must
- German language knowledge would be an advantage
- Participation in the global customer engagement team and the digital transformation
- Dynamic and international family company
- A corporate culture based on collaboration, quality, learning, economy and personal integrity
- A lot of creative freedom in the team and the opportunity to fully contribute
- Modern employment conditions and attractive social benefits
- Support in subject-related further development
Zaujali jsme vás?
Vyplňte náš formulář, obratem se vám co nejdříve ozveme!
Nebo kontaktujte přímo:
Model Obaly a.s.
725 563 939