Print Media Practitioner (M/F/D)Testing vacancy - TBD
As a print media practitioner, you will help to produce really beautiful packaging with us. On our modern printing, cutting, punching and folding machines, you take over the practical handles and control the results.
Print media practitioners work in the middle of our modern production. In your day-to-day work, you actively assist others in the production of cardboard, shipping and product packaging: You change huge paper rolls, set up machines and pack finished samples and products.
As a print media practitioner, you can work in one of six fields of work: sheetfed printing, web printing, advertising technology, screen printing, and cardboard and packaging. With us you will learn the field of cardboard and packaging.
Do you want to become a practitioner?
This is what you distinguish:
- Technical understanding because you use production machines.
- Practical hand, because you work a lot with your hands.
- Enjoy working in a team because you will quickly reach out to others.
- Good physical condition because you tackle.
This is what we have to offer you – among other things:
- Introductory days together with all new learners
- Attractive training allowance incl. performance bonuses
- 6 weeks holiday
- Assumption of costs for school materials / teaching materials
- Reimbursement of costs for the way to school
- Cost sharing when obtaining additional degrees / courses
- Cost sharing for exam preparation courses
- Annual apprentice event
- Discounted lunch in the company's own canteen
Applications via e-mail will not be considered. Please apply using the application form below. Thank you very much!
Have we aroused your interest?
Then we look forward to receiving your online application. Please fill out the form below completely and upload the relevant documents.